All promotions and contests displayed in this mobile app are in no way affiliated with Apple or App Store Providers and are subject to the following rules below;
Here-by referred to as the “Breck Media Group Wyoming” or “BMG Wyoming”
1) All winners must be at least sixteen (16) years of age, unless specific contest rules state otherwise.
2) One prize per individual in a thirty (30) day period.
3) One entry per person per contest.
4) Prizes must be claimed within thirty (30) days of winning, unless otherwise noted. All unclaimed prizes
will be returned to the prize cabinet.
5) All contest winners must show photo identification to claim their prize.
6) Prizes must be claimed at the BMG Wyoming business office at 145 S. Durbin suite 303, Casper, WY
between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., Monday – Friday.
7) Contests are open to all legal residents of the United States.
8) Employees, and their immediate family members, of BMG Wyoming, or station advertisers/sponsors are
ineligible to win. Immediate family members include: spouses, parents, step-parents, children, stepchildren,
siblings, step-siblings, aunts, uncles, and cousins.
9) Prizes are not exchangeable by contest winners.
10) Federal, state, and local taxes, if applicable, are the sole responsibility of contest winners.
11) Prizes valued over six hundred dollars ($600) will be reported to the IRS, as required by law.
12) BMG Wyoming reserves the right to substitute prizes, change contest rules, or cancel contests, with or
without notice, at its discretion.
13) No purchase is necessary to participate in BMG Wyoming contests.
14) BMG Wyoming is not responsible for telephonic or electronic malfunctions which may affect certain
15) All contest winners consent, without limitation and without compensation, to the use of their name,
voice, and/or likeness for advertising or promotional purposes for BMG Wyoming.
16) Additional rules may apply to special contests. These rules will be provided at the time of the contest, if
17) BMG Wyoming personnel shall settle all contest disputes, should they arise. The decisions of the BMG
Wyoming personnel are final.
18) Breck Media Group Wyoming or its subsidiaries are not responsible for defects in or cancellation of
prizes, concerts, fly-aways, events, etc.
19) A copy of these rules are available at the BMG Wyoming business office (145 S. Durbin suite 303,
Casper, WY) and on its websites (wyomingrocks.com, max925casper.com, caspersgreatesthits.com).
20) VOID where prohibited by law.